Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP1685 Cancelled---

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2014, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
TAP1685 Cancelled---

Looks like as of 8/1/14 TP has removed flight 1685 (LIS-FNC) permanently from the schedule.

Is my assumption correct or is there something else going on?

Also, as you can guess, we are booked on that flight in early August and we have been placed on a waitlist (all flights that day are sold out). There is a flight the next morning that has C inventory available. What are the odds of getting those?
Old Jul 30, 2014, 3:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
How did you book those flights?

TP has plenty of daily flights to FNC,
http://www.staralliance.com/flightSe...kUp=true<br />
I would contact the TP agent assigned to the office that booked your ticket, they can confirm the space.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP BA Gold, TK Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AS 100K, QR PLT, SAS Gold, IHG Spire, AMR
I booked the flights with UA miles in X inventory.

There are tons of flights, but they are all full, which is why we are waitlisted on two flights. The only other flight that has bookable seats is the next day and it is in C inventory.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 6:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Uh oh, good luck then. UA needs to contact TP to force the waitlist, no other way. TP can force it, I had a similar situation on a revenue flight and they did it when my OTA called the right contact person.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.