Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

anybody buying UX (Air Europa) tickets tomorrow?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2014, 10:22 am
Original Poster

I have a UX discount voucher for 100 euros I am 99,9% likely not going to use myself. But there is no time. Voucher was issued on 21st of January and was supposed to be valid for 3 months, so its either gonna expire tomorrow or will expire today.
Accoring to the UX letter it can be put to use by calling "00 34 902 401 510 between 10:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday to redeem the voucher", but perhaps other UX agents are able to use voucher code as well.
I am really not looking for anything particular in return, just would be happy to give it away to someone, who might be able to use it ASAP. I cant guarantee that it will work (it might expire already on 20th of April eg today).
* CONDITIONS: This discount voucher can be used either in part payment or full payment (excluding taxes) on a published fare with Air Europa. This excludes promotional fares booked in promotional fares up until fare T, and code share flights operated by another carrier. The voucher is valid for THREE months from the date of this letter. The voucher is transferable.

Last edited by fokker50; Apr 20, 2014 at 3:02 pm
Old Apr 21, 2014, 7:20 am
Original Poster

two aspects are quite remarkable:
a) phone number in letter sent by UX is apparently not valid (it is impossible to complete the call and when I googled it, such number combination only showed up in this post)
b) no one has shown interested (and what I was doing was offering 100 EUR off from UX ticket price) for free to someone

Last edited by fokker50; Apr 21, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.