Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any recent experience with Wizz Air?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2016, 9:49 am

Programs: Mucci des Ancients Matelots
I find Wizzair to be quite fun. Yes you have to pay for everything but it's very transparent. My only problem is having to fly out of Luton with I loath with every fibre of my being.

I'd say 50% of my Wizzair flights ended with a round of applause from the passengers! Not something I've seen for many years,
Old Oct 13, 2016, 12:41 pm

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
Originally Posted by GaxxyFlyer
I find Wizzair to be quite fun. Yes you have to pay for everything but it's very transparent. My only problem is having to fly out of Luton with I loath with every fibre of my being.

I'd say 50% of my Wizzair flights ended with a round of applause from the passengers! Not something I've seen for many years,
What is so terrible about luton airport aside from being not very close to central london?

I personally always enjoy the smaller airports. I can arrive 1 hour prior to departure and still have loads of time to kill. Parking is also often cheaper at the smaller airports, however I don't have a car so I don't really care about that personally. Most smaller airports are also closer to the city center than the larger international airports and generally easier to navigate (except luton/stansted/beauvais etc. of course).

I think the applause is due to many people on wizz not being frequent flyers. If yo ufly often you wont even think about clapping, but if flying is something very rare for you then you may be incited to clap upon landing.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 12:42 pm

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
The sad circumstance is that I actually live much closer to the massive AMS than to tiny EIN so I would prefer airlines flying to/from ams generally, however airfares to AMS are usually quite high. So it's often worth it to travel to EIN for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.