OK plus (CSA) lounge access

Old May 14, 2012, 3:41 am
Moderator, Finnair
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
OK plus (CSA) lounge access

The membership guide is not available anymore from the csa.cz-site. But this text can be found under "Access to crystal lounge":
One of the advantages of the OK Plus Silver, Gold, and Platinum Cards is the possibility of visiting our Crystal Lounge at Prague Airport free of charge prior to your departure, when flying on a Czech Airlines flight. OK Plus Silver Card holders are eligible for access to the Crystal Lounge airport lounge in Prague, provided they are travelling on a scheduled Czech Airlines flight (the carrier code is OK) and have a ticket purchased in the Economy Premium price package (booking classes Y and M). Furthermore, OK Plus Gold and Platinum Card holders can visit the Crystal Lounge with a guest or two, respectively, even when flying with one of our SkyTeam Alliance partners.
If I read this text in a very strict manner, it would mean that a OK plus GOLD member may only visit lounge if he is on either
a) skyteam flight in any class
or
b) OK flight in Y,M
While this strict interpretation seems unusually harsh for elites, I'd rather be prepared before going to the lounge. So I am asking if anyone knows the rules for lounge access for a GOLD in class S or N (deep discount econ).
Old May 14, 2012, 5:17 am

Programs: KLM/AF Platinum for life, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
No, that is not what it says:

OK Silver ONLY have lounge access on OK flights when on a Premium Eco or better fare.

OK Gold/Plat ALWAYS have lounge access as long as flying OK or other ST member flights. Regardless of class (no pun intended).
Old May 17, 2012, 11:10 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Originally Posted by bankops
No, that is not what it says:

OK Silver ONLY have lounge access on OK flights when on a Premium Eco or better fare.

OK Gold/Plat ALWAYS have lounge access as long as flying OK or other ST member flights. Regardless of class (no pun intended).
Correct!^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.