Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Ryanair bump up on line checkin and add taxes afterwards again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ryanair bump up on line checkin and add taxes afterwards again

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2011, 3:28 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by alanR
The moral of the tale is that only a fool would book tickets based on a headline price - but there are lots of fools
IMHO, headline prices are given by many many airlines .. LH sends me mailers with headline prices of arnd Eur 500 from India to Europe and I never manage to get those tickets .. the lowest I find is something arnd eur 650 etc..

All airlines do this, and IMHO I dont think clients book and pay for tickets based on that.. headline prices get the clients to surely visit their website and check for the tickets but am not sure how successful they are in getting the pax to book the tickets..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.