Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Other Car Rental Programs (ie. Alamo, Enterprise) (closed to posting)
Reload this Page >

Advantage Rent A Car Continental OnePass® members
 earn up to 5,000 miles* per rental

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Advantage Rent A Car Continental OnePass® members

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2008, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Advantage Rent A Car Continental OnePass® members

Advantage Rent A Car invites Continental OnePass® Miles members
 to rent from Advantage on their next trip and earn up to 5,000 miles* per rental.

With one of the most aggressive offers in the industry Advantage also saves you up to 50% off competitor rates on a great new car. So take Advantage, enjoy more miles, and keep more cash in your pocket on your next trip. 

*Offer requires rental of full size car or higher for 3 or more days, available in US locations ONLY.

Advantage is America's first major car rental company in the United States committed to going 100% green. Advantage is committed to providing environmentally conscious travelers with a fleet of 100% fuel efficient vehicles by the end of 2010. Advantage plan to go green with the assistance of their automobile providers and offer choices consistent with their pledge to protect the environment with each and every car rental.

To earn up to 5,000 miles* per rental Click Here

For Terms and Conditions or to Book, visit 5,000 miles
Old Oct 28, 2008, 8:22 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Exclamation Better jump

...must rent and drive by 11/15/08.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 9:55 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Firewind
...must rent and drive by 11/15/08.
I'm not sure about whether you rent by or complete by that date-I just got off the phone w/CO 1pass rep who states end by even though the similiar promo for 10k miles, which ends this Fri (10-31), show 2 days remaining on the co offers page. The T&C for both of these says "booked and applied by" appropiate date. Advantage rez doesn't know about it. I just love it when they use ambiguious words like "applied". What's wrong with "piked up by" or "completed by"?!
Old Nov 2, 2008, 8:08 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard)

I have exactly the same question. will a pick up on the 13th qualify? will december bookings made before nov 15 count? more clarity is needed. otoh, this incentive is serving its purpose and driving my business to advantage.
Old Nov 8, 2008, 8:35 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Base miles for my first rental posted, but bonus miles did not.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 3:42 am

earn up to 5k maybe not

Booked through the continental website but no indication on the reservation at check out that mileage will accrue. It seems they don't even print the mileage number on the receipt at check out. When you ask about it at LAX he will reply that they don't know how to input mileage if it isn't in there already. Be careful.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by urbansuite
Booked through the continental website but no indication on the reservation at check out that mileage will accrue. It seems they don't even print the mileage number on the receipt at check out. When you ask about it at LAX he will reply that they don't know how to input mileage if it isn't in there already. Be careful.
Not all their reps are familiar with the new process. There is an additional $0.50 / day charge added when you earn CO/DL miles. Try calling or emailing their customer service department for resolution to your issue. While local offices can be spotty, corporate customer service has been top notch in my experience.

Has anyone's 5k bonuses posted yet?
Old Nov 24, 2008, 6:19 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Not all their reps are familiar with the new process. There is an additional $0.50 / day charge added when you earn CO/DL miles. Try calling or emailing their customer service department for resolution to your issue. While local offices can be spotty, corporate customer service has been top notch in my experience.

Has anyone's 5k bonuses posted yet?
Well, if it's thru the Co website, u might have to resort to Scott,CO Insider to get bonus which I have always received when contacting himm over missing bonus.^
Old Nov 25, 2008, 7:27 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Any outcomes?
Old Jan 22, 2009, 3:24 pm

Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Advantage no longer Issues points for continental or delta. At this point all disputes need to go through OnePass.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind
Any outcomes?
After communicating directly with ARAC and CO OnePass, CO honored the promotion. Again, another reason why Continental is a fantastic FFP when it comes to honoring promotions.

Process to get credit for previous itineraries:
  1. Visit http://www.advantage.com/Partners/Continental.aspx and fill out the points request form
  2. Get Rejected via email by ARAC
  3. Forward Rejection Email to [email protected]
  4. Get your missing miles from Continental directly

^ CO

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.