E-Z Rent-A-Car Deals at MCO ($9.00/day)

Old Dec 31, 2007, 5:26 am
Original Poster

E-Z Rent-A-Car Deals at MCO ($9.00/day)

I've found that E-Z Rent-A-Car (ezrac.com) is a little hidden gem at MCO (and a few other airports). As a travel agent who uses E-Z as a preferred rental car company for families going to Disney, I regularly see "economy" rentals for $9-12/day +tax and full-size generally only runs about $18-24/day. Add in the 12% off discount for EZ-Money members (2% standard + 10% coupon on their website) plus the 10% "points" rebates and its a really good deal. They also own L&M at MCO, but L&M is typically 50% more expensive because their counter is located in the terminal rather than at the remote shuttle lot.

I used them personally last summer at FLL and got upgraded from a compact to a Mazda Miata convertible. The interior looked brand new and it only had about 14,000 miles on it. That was a nice suprise for my visit to the beach, especially considering I only paid $18/day for it. The other nice thing was that because they are a smaller company, there were only three people in line at FLL, while Budget and Dollar had closer to 50. I just booked them again at LAX in January for $17.00/day for a compact.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 6:12 pm

Programs: Retired-CO Former Long-time Plat, Now a Kettle, Hilton Gold (Thanks AMEX)
Speaking of MCO....My last 3 rentals have been with L&M. I got a pretty new Ford Focus each time for under $10 a day, plus tax. I was pretty impressed with the way the whole process went. Hassle-free. ^
Old Dec 22, 2008, 12:19 pm

EZ Rent a Car is Now in Terminal

Hello! E-Z just opened their new location In Terminal at MCO.
They still offer the same great rates and discount car rentals, and now there's no waiting around for a shuttle. You can go right from your flight to your car.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 3:13 am

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
I use E-Z every week at LAX. WAY lower rates than any of the other car rental comanies, and service is fast. Good cars, too (mostly Kia and Hyundai).
Old Jan 10, 2010, 12:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Sounds good. I have to look into them for my next rentals at MIA to FLL, then FLL. Also in Aug. at LAS, and then LAS to Long Beach.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 4:51 pm

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
EZ is producing good rates for MIA or FLL in mid-March.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.