Alamo: 40% off +$35 off+Triple UA miles

Old Aug 16, 2010, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K Marriott Plat SPG Gold
Thumbs up Alamo: 40% off +$35 off+Triple UA miles

https://www.alamo.com/index.do?actio...ed2008specials

For a Limited Time Save Up to 40% on Rentals Beginning 8/19/2010 and Ending on or Before 9/20/2010 and Earn Triple Mileage Plus Miles!

Save up to 40% and earn triple Mileage Plus Miles everyday with no minimum rental on a compact or larger vehicle at participating Alamo locations in the United States and Canada.

Book now at alamo.com or call 1-800-462-5266. Please request I.D. Number 7014135 at time of reservation to receive discount and miles. Be sure to provide your Mileage Plus number at the time of rental.

Coupon Code AD2369FDG gives another $35 off.

Great deal if you need to rent a car during this period.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 1:45 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Thanks for the info! Save me about $75 on an 8 day rental I have coming up. Alamo was already the cheapest rental, and saving an additional $75 is all the better.

I clicked on the link you provided but I couldn't figure out what group the ID Number belongs to or what the whom the Coupon is from either?

Thanks,

Onedog

https://www.alamo.com/index.do?actio...ed2008specials

For a Limited Time Save Up to 40% on Rentals Beginning 8/19/2010 and Ending on or Before 9/20/2010 and Earn Triple Mileage Plus Miles!

Save up to 40% and earn triple Mileage Plus Miles everyday with no minimum rental on a compact or larger vehicle at participating Alamo locations in the United States and Canada.

Book now at alamo.com or call 1-800-462-5266. Please request I.D. Number 7014135 at time of reservation to receive discount and miles. Be sure to provide your Mileage Plus number at the time of rental.

Coupon Code AD2369FDG gives another $35 off.

Great deal if you need to rent a car during this period.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
tried to book with the coupon, there's an overnight limitation, as well as a minimum rental requirement. But the big one "Capacity Has Been Reached"
Old Sep 15, 2012, 9:36 pm

I know this post is old but UA is currently having the same type of sale these days.
http://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps...tions/car.aspx

How long does it take for UA miles from an Alamo rental to post to my Mileageplus account? I need the rental car miles to book an award. Short 340 miles, lol.

Thanks everyone.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.