Alamo "where do you live" field

Old Apr 1, 2012, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
Alamo "where do you live" field

I am trying to find a reasonable rate for a one way rental. If I change the field where it asks where I live, to Germany instead of US, it drops the price by $500.

Has anyone ever done this? Do they ask for proof of residence, or foreign drivers license or anything?
Old Apr 1, 2012, 10:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by tatterdema
I am trying to find a reasonable rate for a one way rental. If I change the field where it asks where I live, to Germany instead of US, it drops the price by $500.

Has anyone ever done this? Do they ask for proof of residence, or foreign drivers license or anything?
That is really bizarre.....
Old Apr 1, 2012, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
It also includes insurance.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 7:18 pm

Programs: HH Gold , Priority Club , AAdvantage , Delta SkyMiles
Once had the country listed as Ireland & saw substantial savings but didn't pull the trigger , last month they didn't ask for entertainment book coupons and was wondering if they would ask proof of dual citizenship if I took that route

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.