Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alamo WN Credit Problem

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2007, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN A-list/CP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Plt,*wood Plt,F9 Summitt, Hyatt Diamond,
Alamo WN Credit Problem

Have used the Alamo Rapid Rewards program heavliy recently for 2.0 credit/rental. At PDX several weeks ago only got .5 credits. Since they are off site it is a hassle anyway but customer service @alamo think it is fair? Can't seem to get anyones attention so I did what any road warrior does, cancel 6 Alamo reservations and went back to hertz!
Anybody has similar problem. This program yeilded 4 credits/trip, since WN "devalued" RR program points is a big deal to me.
Old Nov 24, 2007, 10:13 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by loboclone
Have used the Alamo Rapid Rewards program heavliy recently for 2.0 credit/rental. At PDX several weeks ago only got .5 credits. Since they are off site it is a hassle anyway but customer service @alamo think it is fair? Can't seem to get anyones attention so I did what any road warrior does, cancel 6 Alamo reservations and went back to hertz!
Anybody has similar problem. This program yeilded 4 credits/trip, since WN "devalued" RR program points is a big deal to me.
Alamo isn't increasing the credit to your miles, WN is...why are you blaming Alamo? Rent where you want but if the right CODE wasn't booked at time of reservation to get the right points credited for WN, you won't get whatever the promotion credit is.
If you got any credit at all, Alamo did their job. You should be questioning WN.
I'd be ticked off too but be mad at the right Company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.