First time renting from Enterprise in a long, long time

Old Jun 24, 2012, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA-Gold 0.425MM), AS MVP Gold, National EE, Marriott Titanium (LT-G), UA Silver
First time renting from Enterprise in a long, long time

Hey all,

This is my first post in the car rental area of FT, and i'm basically a noobie when it comes to (I guess you'd call them FF?) programs/points with rental cars.

Anyways, the g/f and I are taking a 5-day trip to Boulder, CO to see her family, and got a pretty nice discount on a Standard car ("fusion or similar") using Costco travel.

I have 3 questions:

1) I set up an enterprise plus account about 2 years ago, and have yet to use it since, so long in fact that I couldn't find my account #. B/c of this, or at least b/c of my unfamiliarity with e.com, I was unable to retrieve the account #, only my password. Wow this sounds noobish, but will the counter rep be able to find and add my enterprise plus # to the reservation when I show up?

2) Are rentals made through Costco travel eligible for points accrual/credit? I couldn't find anything explicit in the fine print on the res.

3) Is there any reliable way to tell what car I have a probability of getting (if not the Fusion?)

Thanks!
Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
I use Enterprise so rarely that I can never remember my Enterprise Plus membership number either (why they don't allow you to set up a user name for login is beyond me). Anyway, I always end up do a search of me email's inbox for "Enterprise" and I can always retrieve my membership number from the initial sign-up confirmation. Barring that, you could always call Enterprise (1-800-264-6350) prior to your trip and have them look up your number and add it to your reservation. Certainly seems easier than doing it at the counter when you want to get your car and leave (and the counter rep wants to move on to the next customer).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.