Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are the best Alamo Corporate Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2012, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

What are the best Alamo Corporate Discount Codes

I have been trying to figure out what would be the best corporate discount code to use for my 17 day rental (from Rapid City, S.D. to Kalispell, Montana). They all seem to be about the same though BJ's seems to be somewhat better than AAA, or AARP or VISA,.... But there must be something that gives a decent discount. Any thoughts? Has anyone found a really good corporate code? Or good discount coupon? (The BJ's corporate code that I'm using right now is 7014696 along with the coupon AD8721SDB for my over 10 day rental, for less than 10 days you can use AD8Z32SDH which is almost as good).

kathy
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:21 pm

Programs: UA Premier Exec
I found the following Alamo codes in my research for an upcoming trip, they may help providing you are a member of them.
the BJ one you pointed out in your post offers only a 10% discount.

Corp. ID % Off Offered By
-------- ----- ----------
7014291 15.00 Amex My vacation 08 Selects channel
7014627 17.03 Costco Web Offers 09
7015309 17.03 Costco members

TS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.