Any Alamo Contract ID discount codes better than 5%

Subscribe
I'm currently looking at an SJU (Puerto Rico) Alamo rental, and all the Contract ID discount codes I can find yield the same 5% discount. That seems to always be the case with Alamo codes -- if you want a better discount, you need a promotional rate (like "Hot Deals") or a coupon (which I will add to this rez).

Does anyone know of a Contract ID that will lower an Alamo rate beyond 5%? Thanks.
Quote: I'm currently looking at an SJU (Puerto Rico) Alamo rental, and all the Contract ID discount codes I can find yield the same 5% discount. That seems to always be the case with Alamo codes -- if you want a better discount, you need a promotional rate (like "Hot Deals") or a coupon (which I will add to this rez).

Does anyone know of a Contract ID that will lower an Alamo rate beyond 5%? Thanks.
Not sure if the Insider discount is applicable to rentals outside US, but it often has discount of 10% or more.

LAX
Quote: Not sure if the Insider discount is applicable to rentals outside US, but it often has discount of 10% or more.

LAX
Interesting idea, but for SJU the Insider Contract ID seems to provide me with a zero discount!
If you are a Costco member... some pretty good discounts there-
http://www.costcotravel.com/
Amex code offers 15% 7014291
Well, at least for SJU, AMEX and Costco IDs result in zero savings.
The Amex code works fine at SJU for the dates I put in....
SOME OF THE CODE are working fine and coupon is applying but on top it says,
You have entered a coupon that may be required to be presented at the time of rental. Please read the terms and conditions of the coupon before selecting your vehicle to ensure your coupon will apply to your reservation. If you are using an upgrade coupon, please select the car category you wish to upgrade from.

does that mean even if i got good discount online and reserved, i will be asked to show the coupon discount membership at rental location when i pick up?

or i am safe?
Quote: SOME OF THE CODE are working fine and coupon is applying but on top it says,
You have entered a coupon that may be required to be presented at the time of rental. Please read the terms and conditions of the coupon before selecting your vehicle to ensure your coupon will apply to your reservation. If you are using an upgrade coupon, please select the car category you wish to upgrade from.

does that mean even if i got good discount online and reserved, i will be asked to show the coupon discount membership at rental location when i pick up?

or i am safe?
It pretty much always says that, and I have never been asked for it.
Quote: It pretty much always says that, and I have never been asked for it.

(1) Time & Distance ($219.98/Rental) $219.98
Discount Coupon Accepted ($35.00)
Contract I.D. Pep Master
Inclusive Rate Items
No Charge Distance Included
Collision Damage Waiver Full Included
Extended Protection Included
Upfront Fuel Included
Concession Fee Recovery 11.11 % Included
State Tax (14.750%) $13.02
Guaranteed Base Rate Included
Unlimited Miles with all those discount included but what if you get in accident, they may require you to proof you are entitiled to discount?
the freebies aside, enterprise price is much better but no discount code
what is exact charge in this?
thanks code works although it warns of having to present it at location
Quote: The Amex code works fine at SJU for the dates I put in....
Thanks for double-checking that for me. You're right -- it does work at SJU. The previous Contract ID also inserted a few letters into the "rate/product code" box that I didn't take out when I tried your code. Once I took it out, the rate dropped (by an additional 10%).

Thanks!
booked online no CC info asked and what's exact total due?
what is exact charge in this?
can someone tell me what exactly is i am gonna be paying at the rental location?

there are 2 different estimated totals below and i am bit confused. which exact total is what i am paying?

Base Rate - Midsize (USD)
(1) Rental Rate ($219.98/rental) $219.98

Contract I.D. Pep Master
Inclusive Rate Items
No charge distance Included
(6) Collision damage waiver full Included
(6) Extended protection Included
Upfront fuel Included
Concession fee recovery 11.11 % Included
State tax (14.750%) $13.02 Included
Guaranteed Base Rate Included
Unlimited Miles Included

Subtotal.......................................... ...$233.00

Discounts
American Airlines Valley Offer ($35.00)

Subtotal.......................................... ..($35.00)

Estimated Total......................................$188.37
Estimated Total in AUD...............................$178.50

Did I get the max discount? with all those discount included but what if you get in accident, they may require you to proof you are entitled to discount?
I thought i'd be asked to to enter my credit card info but all it asked me was name and ID?
THANKS
i think one price is in USD and the other AUD, just a guess.
Quote: i think one price is in USD and the other AUD, just a guess.
USD has better rate then AUD. is ALAMO an australian company?

i was able to book online without entering my credit card info, is that ok? or its becos of the corporate ID?