E-Z rent a car in LAX

Old Jul 21, 2013, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Question E-Z rent a car in LAX

Hello all,

Does anybody have an experience with this company? I am looking to rent an SUV for two weeks out of LAX and they offer the best rate.

Many thanks for any advice.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:06 am

Hello my Israeli fellow,
I can't answer your question directly since I never hired from them but I have to warn you that the price you received might not include all mendatory insurances and taxes.
I am almost sure that you can argue with any Israeli rent office to get the same price. Besides, you can try 3rd party sites in order to get great prices.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Thank you CiTiZeNG! Upon further inquiries the Israeli Ofran office offers a more solid product with just a minor difference in price
Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:08 pm

Reserved a car from EZ in Fort Myers several weeks ago. The shuttle never showed up after many of us waiting made multiple calls to the local office and corporate office.

After waiting well over an hour, took the Advantage shuttle drivers offer to match price and car. We had over two hours to pick up a car and drive twenty minutes to a business meeting, but missed the meeting.

I don't care if they give me a rental car for free, I will never do business with them again.

I hope this helps.
Paul

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.