Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

2013 FlyerTalk Awards: EVA Airways Evergreen Club benefits nominations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of EVA Airways Evergreen Club? PLEASE READ POST
Bonus Points
0%
Complimentary Upgrades
0%
EVA Air VIP Lounge Access
33.33%
Fee Waiver
0%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:44 pm
Retired admin. Please direct issues to IBobi.
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the January ballot for the 2013 FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote. Links to all polls can be found here!

This poll will close December 11, 2012.

Official FlyerTalk Awards balloting begins January 15, 2013.

The FlyerTalk Awards are sponsored by:

Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:28 am

Programs: EVA Diamond ; AA Platinum ;
EVA FF program

first of all none of these are part of their FF program unless you are at least A DIAMOND/GOLD or B paying for it.
ie
Bonus Points,
-bonus points are only given when you fly on a higher than normal fare basis

Complimentary Upgrades
-they do not give complimentary upgrades unless it is an OPP-up where the current cabin is full and the airline HAS to move someone. if you are a diamond card, you can get 4 upgrade coupons for every 140,000 miles.

EVA Air VIP Lounge Access -free access only when traveling on the airline. for GOld and diamond you can use the lounge when traveling other airlines.

Fee Waiver
-as a diamond card, I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE FEE WAIVED. and i fly over 120,000 miles annualy with them

I nominate a different benefit
-EVA does not have any benefits that stand out. most other asian airlines have better perks. they do however send me a birthcard and christmas card. both which are useless to me and do not make me feel better during my flight.

Last edited by wolfy187; Nov 27, 2012 at 12:32 am Reason: punctuation and spacing
Old Nov 27, 2012, 8:10 am

Programs: EVA (diamond), A3, BMI, VN
I voted other too.

The best benefit is being able to contribute to this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...ints-here.html
Old Nov 27, 2012, 5:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by wolfy187
I nominate a different benefit
-EVA does not have any benefits that stand out. most other asian airlines have better perks. they do however send me a birthcard and christmas card. both which are useless to me and do not make me feel better during my flight.
These threads are kind of loaded in their polling methodology; there should be an additional option: "there are no tangible benefits to the program in question".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.