Dragonair Tpe<->Hkg flight reviews

Old Jul 1, 2008, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Sapphire - CX MPC Gold, *A GOLD Turkish, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriot/SPG Gold, BW Diamond
Talking Dragonair Tpe<->Hkg flight reviews

For the last few months, I've been making flights to HKG via KA and then back with CX. I can't seem to find any review of the KA flights on this site... has anyone had any experience good or bad to share?
That said, here is my two cents....

Seats: I have just made 2 flights on J and 1 on Y. I was lucky to be on a lie-flat J last time but today it was just a reclining type. I wonder if anyone knows how to tell which one is which on the booking systems?

TPE Lounge: All the dragonair airport services are offered by EVA so logically they put you in the 'bus station' lounge.. which to my disappointment is in the same sad 'green' status as it was some years ago when i used to fly EVA premium economy. I think this is not a very good lounge at all. I personally think the CX lounge in T1 is much better and more up to the levels of a business class lounge. I wonder if i could take my lounge invitation and ride the airport metro to T1 and get access to the CX lounge like it works in HKG?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.