Hainan 737

Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,ex-AC*SE,ex-AC*E,ex-AC*P, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, Fairmont Gold, HH Gold
Hainan 737

Hi, later this year we are flying to China with Hainan (YYZ-PEK HKG-PEK-YYZ)
The TPAC is on the 787 and HKG-PEK is on the 330, both with international business class.

As we are flying Hainan it seems our travel agent can get cheap internal flights with that carrier.

What is Business class like on the 737, is it similar to Europe where they block off the centre seat, or are there larger seats and more legroom?
Old Feb 7, 2016, 4:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
I've not been on a Hainan 737 for over 12 years, but generally in China the domestic first class (2 cabin planes are called First, just like in the US) is much like domestic first on UA, AA, DL. Big seat & bit of extra legroom. Lounge access should be included with domestic first in China as well.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,ex-AC*SE,ex-AC*E,ex-AC*P, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, Fairmont Gold, HH Gold
Thanks for the info
Old Feb 11, 2016, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Seatmap on HU's website:
http://www.hainanairlines.com/HUPort...E=US&PAGE=BSTE

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.