Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HY interline partners?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
HY interline partners?

I managed to snag a ticket flying KUL-SIN on HY. They only fly once a week, so if IRROPS hit, I'm trying to figure out what they'll do with my ticket. Does anyone have a list of their ticket interline partners so I know which airlines they can endorse me over to?
Old Sep 1, 2015, 9:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

What's an "interline ticket partner"? (I've honestly never heard of this term.) Airlines can endorse to any other airlines that deem them credit worthy, no?
Old Sep 1, 2015, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
While that may be theoretically true, in practice, the probability of your ticket getting sent over to a carrier without a ticketing interline agreement is similar to the probability of your bag getting checked through to a carrier without a baggage interline agreement (i.e. approximately zero).
Old Sep 1, 2015, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
Just a guess... MH or SQ?

BTW, I would be interested to read a trip report on HY...
Old Sep 1, 2015, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bzcat
Just a guess... MH or SQ?

BTW, I would be interested to read a trip report on HY...
Looks like HY has a codeshare agreement with MH, and a ticketing interline agreement is a prerequisite for that, so my fears are put to rest.

If I have time, i'll definitely write up a trip report on this flight. If anyone else has experience with this route (or HY in general), it would be cool to hear about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.