BR/EVA - Lounges in SIN?

Old Jan 26, 2015, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FT
BR/EVA - Lounges in SIN?

I did search around for this but what lounges do I have access to on departure from SIN?

EVA lists SATS Premier Club Lounge? Is that the only one?

I have have failed to locate the right thread, mods please move and apologies in advance.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by mkjr
I did search around for this but what lounges do I have access to on departure from SIN?

EVA lists SATS Premier Club Lounge? Is that the only one?

I have have failed to locate the right thread, mods please move and apologies in advance.
I was able to use the SQ SilverKris Lounge in T2 and T3 when flying on BR C-ticket. If you are *G, i think you can use the GoldKris lounge or Thai Air.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by myperks
I was able to use the SQ SilverKris Lounge in T2 and T3 when flying on BR C-ticket. If you are *G, i think you can use the GoldKris lounge or Thai Air.
No status. Flying J - and paid J if it matters.

Last edited by mkjr; Jan 27, 2015 at 6:46 am
Old Jan 27, 2015, 11:56 pm

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
If you have no status then you go to whichever lounge the pass directs you to.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 1:58 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Anyone holding a same day star alliance (BR) business class boarding pass can access the Singapore Airlines Silver Kris Lounge in terminals 2 and 3 [note avoid SQ Krisflyer Gold Lounge, SilverKris ones are better]. These are probably the best if you have time - if departing C gate, allow about 10-15 mins to get to/from the T3 lounge, if departing D gate it's probably 10 mins to/from T2 lounge.

If you don't have the time, probably SATS lounge is OK (interested to hear what it is like after recent renovations, it was closed for the last month), maybe better than the very basic TG lounge in T1.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lokijuh
Anyone holding a same day star alliance (BR) business class boarding pass can access the Singapore Airlines Silver Kris Lounge in terminals 2 and 3 [note avoid SQ Krisflyer Gold Lounge, SilverKris ones are better]. These are probably the best if you have time - if departing C gate, allow about 10-15 mins to get to/from the T3 lounge, if departing D gate it's probably 10 mins to/from T2 lounge.

If you don't have the time, probably SATS lounge is OK (interested to hear what it is like after recent renovations, it was closed for the last month), maybe better than the very basic TG lounge in T1.
Thanks very much. I will report back. I do a TR but things need to change on FT before I start doing those again...but speaking about the same may get me into more trouble...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.