Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KUL International to Domestic transfer

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold; AE; AA Platinum; Club Carlson Gold; SPG Gold; HHonorsGold, Accor Platinum
KUL International to Domestic transfer

Hi
I will be arriving from HKG on CX and transferring to a MH domestic flight on a separate ticket (J class). If I can get CX to tag my bags in YVR all the way to LGK, is there a straight forward transfer / customs procedure in KUL or do I have to collect my bags and recheck?

It's my first time to KUL and beyond so any advise is appreciated.
Thanks
Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:06 am

Programs: LX, BA, SQ, MH
Once you arrive in KL you will have to go to the transfer desk to get your boarding pass for the domestic flight. Then you take the skytrain to the main terminal and then follow the signs for domestic flights. You will have to go one level down and then there are 3-4 immigration desks you can use. After that you are in the domestic terminal and can go straight to the domestic lounge (no alcohol served I believe in the domestic lounge). If you can check in online print the boarding pass and just show the ground staff at KUL your baggage tag so that your bag is loaded on the MH flight.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold; AE; AA Platinum; Club Carlson Gold; SPG Gold; HHonorsGold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by LAX888
Once you arrive in KL you will have to go to the transfer desk to get your boarding pass for the domestic flight. Then you take the skytrain to the main terminal and then follow the signs for domestic flights. You will have to go one level down and then there are 3-4 immigration desks you can use. After that you are in the domestic terminal and can go straight to the domestic lounge (no alcohol served I believe in the domestic lounge). If you can check in online print the boarding pass and just show the ground staff at KUL your baggage tag so that your bag is loaded on the MH flight.
Thank you very much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.