Old May 12, 2012, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

Eva air (BR) cabin crews

does anyone know EVAAIR cabin crews rank thanks
Old May 12, 2012, 8:55 pm

Programs: MileagePlus
Originally Posted by asianboyz
does anyone know EVAAIR cabin crews rank thanks
The stewardesses were always very pleasant and professional. The majority are really pretty as well.
Old May 12, 2012, 11:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by joban
The stewardesses were always very pleasant and professional. The majority are really pretty as well.
i thought op was asking about rankings? op, are you asking about whether one is a pursor...etc or they're overall "rank" in terms of customer service?
Old May 13, 2012, 10:44 pm

Programs: DL Gold, QF, VA, CI
The cabin crew ranks goes something along the lines of:

Instructor
Chief Purser
Deputy Purser
Flight Attendant

You can tell the seniority based on the uniform. Uniforms for Chief Pursers have orange pinstripes, while Deputy Pursers and Flight Attendants have white pinstripes with either a gold band at the cuffs for Deputy Pursers, or just a button at the cuffs for Flight Attendants.

I haven't seen an Instructor before, so I'm not sure how you tell the difference between a Chief Purser and an Instructor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.