Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Sign in using an external account

Old May 8, 12, 3:28 pm   #1
Ambassador: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA 1K, SPG Gold
MH F and A inventory

Hi,
I'm trying to book a MH F sector as a part of a oneworld round the world itinerary.

I'm running up against many flights in Dec which show F4 A0 even though the cabin is booked 0/8 (A380), via Sabre and Amadeus. Flights just a few days away (like May 11), booked, for example, 2/14 (747) show F0 A0 - yet for these I can still book F on mas.com

What is going on here? I really need the A inventory and it seems patently absurd that MH would be A0, 7 months out, 0 seats booked, for an entire week. It's like they don't want my money!
DWFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 12, 3:44 pm   #2

Programs: MH Gold, QF Plat, VA Gold, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFI View Post
Hi,
I'm trying to book a MH F sector as a part of a oneworld round the world itinerary.

I'm running up against many flights in Dec which show F4 A0 even though the cabin is booked 0/8 (A380), via Sabre and Amadeus. Flights just a few days away (like May 11), booked, for example, 2/14 (747) show F0 A0 - yet for these I can still book F on mas.com

What is going on here? I really need the A inventory and it seems patently absurd that MH would be A0, 7 months out, 0 seats booked, for an entire week. It's like they don't want my money!
MH is still new to the OW RTW fare and there are still kinks in the system. I think you'll have to call your airline/agent for this.
doctorjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 12, 3:48 pm   #3
Ambassador: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, UA 1K, SPG Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjosh View Post
MH is still new to the OW RTW fare and there are still kinks in the system. I think you'll have to call your airline/agent for this.
I know.
But on the normal Amadeus/Sabre inventory system it shows F4 A0. The AAgent and the RJ agent could not see A space either...
DWFI is offline   Reply With Quote