Wiki Posts
Search

Meal service on CI 3

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2012, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
Meal service on CI 3

Weird timing, with a 135AM departure from SFO and arrival in TPE early morning.

Any idea what the business class meal service will be like (dinner at 2am?) Leaving tonight.

Thanks
Old May 18, 2012, 7:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Steve007NY
Weird timing, with a 135AM departure from SFO and arrival in TPE early morning.

Any idea what the business class meal service will be like (dinner at 2am?) Leaving tonight.

Thanks
It should be a heavy dinner. I've flown on the old JFK flight (via ANC) to TPE several times and the flights also left late at night. They always served a heavy dinner.

If you're not in the mood to eat a heavy dinner, you might want to ask the FA nicely to simply reheat your meal so you can enjoy it later. You can also opt for a nice Cup Noodle Ramen as opposed to the heavy dinner and have the dinner later.

They might have a pasta option for you. Beware - do not choose it. For some reason, the pasta served on CI is always really sticky and it taste terrible (the Chinese noodle dishes are fine just don't pick the "Italian" pasta choices that they have "Asianized"). Also, never order anything that has seafood on CI. The seafood dishes always smell odd (even the fish).

I can't find the menu online but chances are, there will be a choice of something made out of Beef Shank or Chicken Breast.

Last edited by blackmamba; May 18, 2012 at 7:08 pm
Old May 18, 2012, 8:52 pm

I'm a bit late to the game, but CI has an "e-menu": https://calec.china-airlines.com/emenu/get_pnr.asp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.