Wiki Posts
Search

CA vs TG J class

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, AC 25K
CA vs TG J class

My family and I will be flying award J TG MEL-BKK-NRT (on 777 and 380), but we were wondering whether it is better to fly CA SYD-PEK-NRT on a 777.

We will already be in Sydney, and now we need to find a way to get back to Melbourne, or just change our tickets. Part of our decision is who's business class is better.

I have never been in a 380 as well, which I'd like to try.

We will also be flying with a 12 month old infant on the lap.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 1:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jlionw
My family and I will be flying award J TG MEL-BKK-NRT (on 777 and 380), but we were wondering whether it is better to fly CA SYD-PEK-NRT on a 777.

We will already be in Sydney, and now we need to find a way to get back to Melbourne, or just change our tickets. Part of our decision is who's business class is better.

I have never been in a 380 as well, which I'd like to try.

We will also be flying with a 12 month old infant on the lap.
TG, no question.

While I happen to like CA J, the PEK layover alone tips the scales in a major way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.