Go Back   > > >

Old Jul 10, 13, 1:06 am   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by changelar View Post
hey all! i just received my 25,000 air asia big point!!! so happy now
but where can i go ya?
25,000 Big Point cannot bring u too far de lah!!
But really curious wanna know how much u had spend to get the total of 25,000 points ah???

Last edited by kologram; Jul 10, 13 at 4:25 am
kologram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 13, 3:54 am   #47

oh i just applied for the Standard Charted Worldmiles card and the 25000 points is the welcome gift lo. btw, they also have the promo which you buy 1 and get 50% off the second ticket when u fly with Singapore Airline and Silk Air. but there are T and C also la. u can check out here lah : standardchartered.com.my/personal-banking/latest-promotions/credit-cards/world-miles/index.html
also on the big card redemption promo, my friend managed to get KUL-SYD-KUL for 4600 points only!!!! haih too bad i applied the card late, else i wanna redeem that too!!just can wait for the next promo now ><
changelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 13, 9:20 pm   #48

R u really wanna get into debt???
To get points u gonna be a big spender some more the reward all not that valuable...
BTW the card u get do they offer u offer for dining or shopping???
Many cards got such kind offer especially when travel have SPECIAL offer some more!!
hargagaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 13, 10:10 pm   #49

yes cause this card still have many benefits such as get discount on dining, hotel and etc..and what i like the most is can get free points for flight..hehe...and my salary only RM2500++, so no much choice also lo..
changelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 14, 4:22 am   #50

hi any BIG prepaid card holders here? Seems quite a good deal for 1 big point = RM2 spend on their debit card. Even the SCB card 1 big point = RM3 is lower than this. Anyone know if this includes online transactions as well?
lighter is offline   Reply With Quote