Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2012, 7:30 pm

Programs: various
Is it safe to assume that nearly two years later, the MH website is still buggy and one should continue avoiding use of it to book flights?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 3:12 pm

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, MH Silver, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by jiejie
Is it safe to assume that nearly two years later, the MH website is still buggy and one should continue avoiding use of it to book flights?
I use the MH website all the time for my flight bookings and have never had a problem. There's only been one time when the whole site was down (I think it was Feb last year) in the last 4 years that I can remember.
Old Jun 24, 2013, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Follow-up: I was only able to resolve my reservation issues last year through the help of social media. I'd only use MAS again via a travel agent. I got zero help from MAS USA. YMMV
Old Jun 25, 2013, 6:38 pm
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
I find their mobile app is much easier to navigate and book flights.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 4:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, ex AA EXP
Originally Posted by c2h
I find their mobile app is much easier to navigate and book flights.
+1

Payment is also easier on the mobile app

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.