Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Crediting Vietnam Airlines To Virgin Atlantic & App Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2024, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Amex, Shell V Power

Hi, I am currently booked up on a few flights for Vietnam Airlines and I was trying to find where to add my Virgin Atlantic frequent flyer number in manage my booking but could not find where to do so, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could assist me. Additionally, I noticed you can not add your booking to the Vietnam Airlines app you have to keep logging in your details for it to show your reservation is this normal? Most airlines show your up and coming bookings.

Many thanks in advance
Old Jan 26, 2024, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by BA.Flyer
Hi, I am currently booked up on a few flights for Vietnam Airlines and I was trying to find where to add my Virgin Atlantic frequent flyer number in manage my booking but could not find where to do so, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could assist me. Additionally, I noticed you can not add your booking to the Vietnam Airlines app you have to keep logging in your details for it to show your reservation is this normal? Most airlines show your up and coming bookings.

Many thanks in advance
I can't help with the Virgin Atlantic part but I avoid using the app for MMB as it is nigh on useless.
I just use the website and even then I wouldn't be expecting too much compared to other airlines MMB features.
BA.Flyer likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2024, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Amex, Shell V Power
Originally Posted by Firemansam
I can't help with the Virgin Atlantic part but I avoid using the app for MMB as it is nigh on useless.
I just use the website and even then I wouldn't be expecting too much compared to other airlines MMB features.
lol thanks for the heads up, I think I will have to just log into the mobile website when I want to change or check anything - least it is slightly better laid out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.