Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Other Air Travel including Private & Non-Airline Aviation
Reload this Page >

How much in advance does JetsuiteX open bookings? and some more questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 2:40 am
Original Poster

I am considering using JetsuiteX out of BUR in July. At the moment, all flights are only bookable up to the end of April. Is four months the regular time window for advance bookings, i.e. I should expect flights for July to become available for booking not before early April? Which would be a bit tricky as my travel would be part of a somewhat complex itinerary and the fares on alternative legacy carriers will have gone up considerably by then should JetsuiteX come up with revised flight times or axe a route.

That said, does JetsuiteX adjust (=reduce) frequencies in summer, given that they are geared towards the business clientele?

Plus - how reliable is their operation as a non-scheduled carrier? Do they tend to axe poorly booked flights or consolidate two departures into one on routes with multiple daily departures such as BUR-LAS?

And as the alternative would be SBA-LAS on Contour which, as I understand it, is a "proper" regional carrier - would any of the two options more recommendable for reliability?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.