Old Apr 16, 2016, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: elitetraveler
JetSmarter is a membership program that allows members to fly on empty legs of private jets (JetDeals) and seats on scheduled private jet shuttles (JetShuttle).
Print Wikipost

JetSmarter - discussion and experiences

Old Sep 13, 2017, 1:36 pm

Anyone know how I'd buy simple? I keep getting redirected to Smart. I should have a couple weeks to still buy simple right?
Old Sep 13, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: QF LTG
If you are interested im sorting out a group deal for Simple. PM me and I can add you.
Old Sep 14, 2017, 10:39 pm

I was sent an invoice of simple for 5K but decided to wait until end of Sep to commit for a year.

Can they really change the T&C and make you pay for empty legs and 1st free shuttle seats for flights under 3 hrs?
Old Sep 14, 2017, 10:44 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AS MVPG, Globalist
Originally Posted by yoyo
I was sent an invoice of simple for 5K but decided to wait until end of Sep to commit for a year.

Can they really change the T&C and make you pay for empty legs and 1st free shuttle seats for flights under 3 hrs?
In the past they've typically changed major terms when you renew. For example, when transcons went to a pay-only model, the people who'd subscribed with the 'free for two tokens' plan got to keep that until their renewal. Then they were forcibly switched, but they did have the option to not renew.

No idea whether they'd do that again, but I think its more likely than not. If you subscribe to simple now, I'd think you've have a year of the current plan.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 12:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold Club, Chase, JetSmarter, NCL
Originally Posted by PRoth59
Anyone know how I'd buy simple? I keep getting redirected to Smart. I should have a couple weeks to still buy simple right?

I would call your PM to purchase. Mine told me that 30th September is the last day to buy simple - I was planning on purchasing one for a family member - and it would be accessible through 30 September of 2018.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 4:37 am

Programs: AA EXP
A fellow member is bundling about 14-15 members interested in buying Simple memberships. She's negotiated a special rate before the deadline. It's quite a good deal, and I'd do it if I weren't already a Smart member. If interested, PM me and I can connect you to the member.

Last edited by TuckerKW; Sep 21, 2017 at 7:47 am
Old Sep 21, 2017, 6:13 am

Or PM me. I actually set up the deal and ground in 12 of the 14 people. We are just using her and her rep due to her long standing relationship with them.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:09 am

Programs: AA EXP
So what's being said here is that she was able to deliver on the deal with JS, that others weren't able to, due to her excellent and longstanding relationship with JS?? ;-)

I hear the group size is north of 23!
Old Sep 22, 2017, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by TuckerKW
So what's being said here is that she was able to deliver on the deal with JS, that others weren't able to, due to her excellent and longstanding relationship with JS?? ;-)

I hear the group size is north of 23!
we managed a rate of $4375, she got it down to $4285 so yes!
Old Sep 23, 2017, 5:40 am

Programs: UA Gold, TK Gold, AA Gold
Heard by a friend that JetSmarter may add Globeair & Air Hamburg again in Europe for the JetDeals, anyone can confirm ? Could be a great news
Old Sep 23, 2017, 5:55 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DLH441
Heard by a friend that JetSmarter may add Globeair & Air Hamburg again in Europe for the JetDeals, anyone can confirm ? Could be a great news
This article says the XOJET relationship with JetSmarter is continuing, also JetSmarter is continuing to develop an app for XOJET customers and JetSmarter is generating digital charter bookings for XOJET, so XOJET seems happy with the relationship.

https://privatejetcardcomparisons.co...fleet-updates/
Old Sep 24, 2017, 12:53 pm

Can't see the Paris-Nice shuttle schedule for october ? Hope that they're not turning this shuttle as an on-demand shuttle.. I really rely on this shuttle to go to South of France almost every weekend to see my family there.. I became a smart member for this route..
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by rob777
Can't see the Paris-Nice shuttle schedule for october ? Hope that they're not turning this shuttle as an on-demand shuttle.. I really rely on this shuttle to go to South of France almost every weekend to see my family there.. I became a smart member for this route..
Definitely hope that they're not shutting it down like the others.. If so, Paris based members will only have the Paris-London shuttle and nothing else.

Crazy as they sold members unlimited flights to Nice, Geneva and Milan. And now everything is "on demand" and always sold out. Crazy and not reliable at all.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:11 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by freq.flyer
Definitely hope that they're not shutting it down like the others.. If so, Paris based members will only have the Paris-London shuttle and nothing else.

Crazy as they sold members unlimited flights to Nice, Geneva and Milan. And now everything is "on demand" and always sold out. Crazy and not reliable at all.
Sign of a business in financial trouble and trying to adjust to its financial troubles.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 10:59 am

So the point of the "VIP Shuttles" seems to be to renege on the promise of free shuttles to "old" smart members, and now charge upwards of $700 to book member-initiated shuttles.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.