Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Other than US, who flew MCO-PHL in 1996?

Old May 9, 2009, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium

I'm trying to put together my flight history, and the information my second flight ever is simply not coming back to me. I know it was MCO-PHL on a widebody, and I know it was not US, as we flew that down and flew another carrier back. The date was 4/23/96. I know it's a long shot, but anyone know who may have flown that route then? I figure if anyone knows, it's FTers ^. Thanks!
Old May 17, 2009, 3:33 pm

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
I am not 100%, I think I recall the flight you are talking about. As I recall it was a Delta L-1011 that they sent up and down to MCO. I used to enjoy flying on the L-1011s as they really harkened back to the day when flying was still glamourous.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.