Miami Spice month, August great prices on fine dining

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2008, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Miami Spice month, August great prices on fine dining

http://www.ilovemiamispice.com/participants.htm

Just wanted to make people aware of this, I was initially trying to find some people that may be wanting to go out to eat so I don't have to dine alone, but wanted to let others know of this as well
Old Jul 27, 2008, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by Steph3n

Just wanted to make people aware of this.......

Steph3n:

Thanks for posting ... I wasn't aware of this and might try one of the restaurants.
Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by USAFAN
Steph3n:

Thanks for posting ... I wasn't aware of this and might try one of the restaurants.
AMEX is running a sweet promo where if you dine at 3 of them during the month they will give you a $50 gift card in return.
Old Jul 31, 2008, 7:11 pm

Programs: amex
AMEX is running a sweet promo where if you dine at 3 of them during the month they will give you a $50 gift card in return.
While supplies last, and minimum purchase $75 per dine.
Old Jul 31, 2008, 11:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lykstyk
While supplies last, and minimum purchase $75 per dine.
Offer valid 8/1/08 - 9/30/08 when you pay with any American Express Card. Only one offer per Cardmember. Offer valid while supplies last. Receipts for 3 dining charges at participating restaurants during the promotional period (minimum of $75 each) must be submitted to the Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau along with the appropriate form to redeem the offer and receive the $50 American ExpressBe My Guest Rewards Gift Card. Receipt photocopies allowed. Form and instructions can be found at www.ilovemiamispice.com. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. The Gift Card must be used at any participating Miami Spice restaurants after the program, and is valid until 12/31/08.

Full disclosure still really nice, some of these places would be $200 for two, easily.
Old Aug 1, 2008, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond

Just wanted to make people aware of this, I was initially trying to find some people that may be wanting to go out to eat so I don't have to dine alone, but wanted to let others know of this as well
I thought form your post on another thread that you had a specific date in mind, one that we could not make. However, if you have some flexibility, how about Michy's sometime after we get back from our business trip on the 21st? We can also probably come down more than once but we can start slowly.
Old Aug 1, 2008, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by monitor
I thought form your post on another thread that you had a specific date in mind, one that we could not make. However, if you have some flexibility, how about Michy's sometime after we get back from our business trip on the 21st? We can also probably come down more than once but we can start slowly.
Yes, but that was more a special event this is just in general for everyone to know and enjoy some great foods.

I will be here in Miami from the 23rd till the 29th if you wanted to meet somewhere we could arrange!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.