Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Cebu Pacific online booking service

Old Aug 30, 2009, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Hi,
Greetings from Poland
I try to book ticket for Cebu Pacific flight PPS-CEB. Unfortunately I can't pay with my visa (they do not accept Western credit cards). Have any of you heart about the other way of payment for Cebu Pacific tickets? I will appreciate any informations.
Old Aug 30, 2009, 5:20 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, DL Diamond 2MM, PriorityPass, Hilton Honors Silver
Originally Posted by Hakamakubakaka
Hi,
Greetings from Poland
I try to book ticket for Cebu Pacific flight PPS-CEB. Unfortunately I can't pay with my visa (they do not accept Western credit cards). Have any of you heart about the other way of payment for Cebu Pacific tickets? I will appreciate any informations.
Welcome to FT H***********. Yes that is standard with CP..
Old Sep 12, 2009, 4:24 am

Programs: Former UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Recently, I have had good results with 2 visa cards based in the USA. In the past, CP site would not process my visa card.

explore
Old Sep 12, 2009, 5:46 am

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Hakamakubakaka
Hi,
Greetings from Poland
You can try www.zuji.com to see if it will offer Cebu Pacific flights. I have the same problem trying to book on Philippines Airlines as they also have problems accepting my US credit cards online. Cebu Pacific has one of the most restrictive luggage allowances, but you probably knew that....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.