Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Websites Where You Can Book a Long Layover?

Old May 12, 2009, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, Marriott Lifetime Titanium

I'm planning a trip where I want to have a long layover in a city on the way home (6+ hours, but still same day). I'm pretty sure I've seen a website where you can go about requesting a long layover but have searched the forums and can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Old May 12, 2009, 12:52 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Any of the airline websites will allow you to indicate when you want to travel.... so getting a long layover will be no problem.

However, Priceline and Hotwire will not allow you to specify long layovers.
Old May 13, 2009, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I'm actually looking for a very specific website that I found through these forums a week or two ago, I just can't remember the name of it. I remember on the display after you searched for a flight they were listed in the bottom half of the screen and it said "long layover" or "short layover", I believe in different color fonts. I just can't remember the website. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Old May 14, 2009, 9:46 pm

www.kayak.com
Old May 20, 2009, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

opodo always gives loads of possible combinations, including some long (even overnight!) layovers...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.