Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

£40 and £20 discount on Expedia hotel reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2009, 8:13 am
Original Poster

WHAT: £40 off and £20 off hotel voucher discount
WHEN: Available until Dec 31 2009
WHERE: Almost any hotel listed on www.expedia.co.uk
HOW: Promotion details available on www.referafriend.expedia.co.uk

----------
http://www.flexibletraveldate.com
Old May 11, 2009, 8:52 am

Programs: Millemiglia / Miles & More
I begin to think it's a fake promo for who invite.... several friend invited, some of them booked (more than one week ago), no voucher code for me....

I thought expedia was a serious company, not so much...

Anyone received the voucher? If yes, does it works?
Old May 11, 2009, 10:24 am

Programs: Yorkshire Coastliner
Clearly it's fake. Why is the site in French, and the link is to Expedia UK?
Old May 11, 2009, 10:32 am
Suspended

English (but it has a referal ID from site I found on Google)
http://www.offermyoffer.com/retailer...dia.co.uk/4214
Old May 11, 2009, 11:40 am

Programs: Millemiglia / Miles & More
Expedia UK, but also EXPEDIA Italy (for example) knows about the promo. I wrote them and they answered me that they know the problem but that the promo is followed by a third part agency...

So it means that it is an expedia official promo (not a fake in this meaning), but that Expedia will not give those 40£ to anybody...

I saw today on an Italian forum about this matter, that Expedia Italy sent the voucher code (40 euro not GPB) but that those codes don't works to anybody. Some of them called Expedia (payment number) and they answered to book and a refound of 40 euro will follow... when nobody knows(who trust them ?!?!?!)

i think that a huge Company like Expedia should not loose its face with this stupid thinghs... very very disappointed!
Old May 11, 2009, 3:07 pm

Programs: BA Silver
When I click the link from the email I received from expedia I get the English .co.uk site. I refered a freind last week and got my £40 voucher about 3 days after they booked so be patient. BTW I can't post the link from the email as it is personalised with my email address.
Old May 12, 2009, 1:36 am

Programs: Almost all status expired. Hilton Silver. UA 0.8 MM. AA 0.6 MM.
Sounds like a cool thing for a conga (or what rodi, Piotrzdebik, dante, biaoism, bsb21, and kyrielsn started doing on 5/3/09).

Nice deal - 60 GBP for 2 people.
60 Euro would be better, if it worked.

Thanks rodi for offering these discounts for people! I hope you've gotten lots of 40 GBP discounts.
I asked for one 20 GBP discount for a friend, but she is still deciding whether she wants to use it.

Last edited by mitchell; May 12, 2009 at 1:47 am
Old May 12, 2009, 6:32 am

From the T&Cs:

"3. The voucher cannot be redeemed against hotel only bookings for any Harrahs, MGM, Starwood, Novotel, Sol Melia, Rezidor, Hilton Hotels, Intercontinental Hotel Group or Marriott hotel."
Old May 14, 2009, 11:05 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
You can get 6.5% back on whatever you pay after voucher on expedia through this site:

http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/ref/FlyerTalk/Expedia

(I get a friend refferal bonus

Last edited by al613; May 14, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.