Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How can you Priceline for 3 adults in one room?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can you Priceline for 3 adults in one room?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2009, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Location: Lat. N41., Long. W-75, in the NJ foothills of the Poconos
Programs: Ex-Con Million Miler, UA MM, CO Plat dozen, Onepass member since 1988
Originally Posted by LGA
Check http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=12693&

Great resource. The IC is the only listed at BetterBidding *so far*.
Thanks. Ive been sniffing around BB and (cough) B4T, but hadn't found that page yet.

B7
Old Mar 10, 2009, 7:15 pm

Programs: DL - Plat, Marriott - Plat, Hilton - Diamond, SPG- Plat, National- ES
Originally Posted by maryfshort
Currently the deals on Priceline for Europe are really great. We just completed a trip to Paris and got the Marriott Rive Gauche for $89 per night. Next week we will be in Italy and the most I spent on a PL room was $105 for a 5*. It is definitely a buyers market out there.
Oh... I am probably going to book for late May and I want that Marriott (I have stayed there several times and really like it for some reason!) Waiting until it gets closer to bid just in case I have to change the schedule.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.