Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

consecutive nights priceline and hotwire

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2008, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plt, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA LT Gold

I'm staying consecutive nights at the Westin Market St. in SF next month on two separate reservations, one with PL, the other with HW. Will the hotel allow me to stay in the same room withou checking out and in again?
Old Apr 30, 2008, 2:38 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Normally, all you have to do is let the hotel desk staff know that you have two different reservations.

The only problem I had once was when - on the first reservtion - a Hilton hotel put me in an upgraded room as a result of my being a GOLD member. They did not have that room available for my second reservation (both on Priceline).

Tell them when you check in to eliminate this issue.... even though it normally would not happen.

BTW... what hotel?
Old Apr 30, 2008, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

thanks. I was hoping also to use my SPG points to upgrade the room, though this might more complicated with a separate reservation
Old Apr 30, 2008, 4:41 pm

Just a few months ago on a trip to Phoenix, staying at the Sheraton Tempe booked through PL. By day 2 of a 3 day trip, it was apparrent I needed an extra day. Bid on PL, won the same hotel. Told the front desk. They let me keep the same room, but insisted I checkout and check back in between stays - no big deal, did it very early the next morning before heading off to work.
Old May 1, 2008, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by hull22
thanks. I was hoping also to use my SPG points to upgrade the room, though this might more complicated with a separate reservation
How can you upgrade a room with SPG points?
Old May 1, 2008, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by USAFAN
How can you upgrade a room with SPG points?
some ppl in this forum have reported being able to do so on check in
Old May 1, 2008, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

oops, meant some ppl in the spg forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.