Confirmation codes/accessing itineraries..

Subscribe
G'day Folks,

Going nuts here... booked a multi flight (multi airline) itin through Expedia.. I have all the info they provide with such bookings, including the 6 character alphanumeric confirmation codes for each airline involved...

BUT... I can NOT access these reservations anywhere... tried checkmytrip and Galileo without success... and discovered Virtuallythere doesn't use the 6 character codes so no luck there either...

Any ideas???

Can't check on the specific airline sites as they require a membership number of their own FF program.. which of course I don't have....

Just tried a few US domestic booking PNR's as well.... also through Expedia.. again, no luck.

I was starting to think the answer is that Exp doesn't share the info.. but then I tried the "booking ref" from a flight booked on SQ's own website...

Nada.

...?????
Is your itinerary listed when you click on "My Itineraries" link at the top of Expedia's homepage? If it's there, I'm not sure what else you would be looking for.
Have you contacted Expedia to find out what the airline's confirmation number is? I book through Cliqbook & it issues me Cliqbook (GDS system) confirmation number, but the airline confirmation number is totally different...
These confirmation codes are listed separately (right under the Expedia itin # and the "Airline ticket number")

Like this:

Thai Air International confirmation code : XXXXXX

All Nippon Airlines -"- : XXXXXX

Asiana Airlines -"- : XXXXXX

(Obviously they are not "XXXXXX" - just didn't think it advisable to broadcast the real ones.. )

Just wanted to try to find a way to select seats.. but I suppose I also have a lingering doubt about these third party bookings - especially as the fares I booked/paid seem to no longer be available...I would like to see the details "pinned down" on the airlines website! Hopefully such concerns are entirely unfounded... still a bit new to this so bear with me!!!

I suppose I could call each airline... these were not a fare where "calling" would be a bad thing but after reading so many threads here I have developed a marked reluctance to do so anyway!!!