Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Bidding for LHR Hotel in Dec...still waiting for PL response

Old Sep 25, 2005, 6:16 pm
pdb
Original Poster

Staying in London for a week or so, but doing a quickie Sunday side trip, so I figured I would use PL to bid for a room at LHR Saturday night before travel to avoid having to wake up at 4am in Central London. I was surprised that the latest BFT posting date (not stay date) for London was 25-Aug.

More importantly, when I went to PL to bid, it took quite a while and finally came back with a messaging indicating that PL would try to have an answer withing 15 minutes (which they have not). Seems like an eternity.

Does this mean that scoring a room at LHR through PL for a Saturday night in December is more difficult than, say, 6-8 months ago?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.