How do I speak with a live person at PL

Subscribe
I have a problem with a priceline bid that I won. I tried calling their 800 number but can't get past the automated system, in other words, I can't get past it to speak with a person. How do you get through the system??

thanks
They will decide if you get to speak to a person or not, send them an e-mail with the details of the issue, if they can not resolve it that way they will respond back with a number to call that gets you into a person bank. For what it's worth each time I have had to go through that (all relating to car rental companies charging me in addition to Priceline charging me) the people have been very professional and taken care of it in a few days exactly as promised. Don't expect them to followup with you again, they are real bad at that, so you may have to call again.
Cordelli, thanks for the advice, very mucy appreciated
If nothing else works,below is the address, phone and Fax for Priceline's Corporate headquarters. It has always worked for me.

800 Connecticut Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Phone: (203) 299-8000
Fax: (203) 595-0160

I asked someone at Pline this before at the 1-800 #, and they gave me a code, but it didn't work- what I found is somewhat quick is to enter in my PLine request #, then enter in the wrong tel # in a couple of times, then it will transfer you over to an agent
jabez, thank you for that information.

dominick, I tried that and it simply told me to go to their web site!
While not directly applicable to PL, I read an article not too long ago in Kiplinger's about how to bypass phone answering systems. I've tried it and had moderate success...they recommend pushing 0, 9 # or * at least 6 times. If I'm feeling particularly frustrated, I just keep trying these different things. Usually one of those 4 numbers/symbols, pushed repeatedly, will get you to an agent. I guess it overwhelms the phone system.
The only way is to use the 1-800 number at the bottom of your Pl acceptance. Than listen to all the mumbo jumbo, enter your acceptance number, your phone number, and than more mumbo jumbo BUT you have to keep at it, and than, when they ask if you have any more questions after they tell you about the non-refund policy, you will get the CSR line and finally get someone. It really does work though.
Yup, it is possible to navigate the mumbo jumbo of their telephone system. I just had a hotel fail to correctly book my priceline room, and I hate to call priceline to straighten it out.

But, jeez, who would design a system to so totally annoy one's customers? Pennywise (they want to discourage as many calls as possible to save money), and pound foolish (pissed off customers go elsewhere).
If you think Priceline is bad try PayPal.
I will never ever use PayPal again until they decide to hire a human.