Wiki Posts
Search

Account Tiers on Booking.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 2:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH
Account Tiers on Booking.com

Just a quick query here folks: normally, when I log in to my Booking.com account in order to make new bookings, modify old bookings, post reviews, change details etc, there is an orange box around my account name in the top left corner. Under my name I think there was 'Genius'.

Now I understand the whole travel 'genius' thing on Booking.com, what with the occasional 10% discounts.

However, when I log on now I see 'frequent traveller' which suggests to me that there must be some sort of tier level system when it comes to the accounts. Perhaps those with a certain number of bookings or reviews get a nice descriptive label, similar to the things we see under account names around here or on other forums:

Whether or not it brings other perks (I'm assuming not) – given that it is, after all, a third party hotel booking system – does anybody know what account levels of 'membership' there are?

I'm just rather curious now but no, it's not for DYKWIA reasons.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, HH
5 years later, I saw an answer to my old question this morning!

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.