Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Click Travel (UK) - would you recommend them? Or if not, who?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Click Travel (UK) - would you recommend them? Or if not, who?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2017, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Question Click Travel (UK) - would you recommend them? Or if not, who?

We are thinking of using Click Travel as a travel a management company for our business and wondered if anyone had any experience of them?

We previously used Amex Global Business Travel, but stopped using them after a series of errors turned us off. Since then, we've been doing everything (mostly) direct via our own team of admin staff.

Would value any feedback on Click Travel, please. And if you don't use them, who would you recommend? Most of our travel is UK domestic, European short-haul and North America. With hotels and occasional car hire.

Thank you, as ever.

http://www.clicktravel.com/

Last edited by 747_not_777; Aug 18, 2017 at 5:47 am Reason: to add URL
Old Aug 20, 2017, 7:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Propeller Travel is UK based and participates in FT. They seem to be good at maximizing FF and related benefits.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Propeller Travel is UK based and participates in FT. They seem to be good at maximizing FF and related benefits.
Thanks for that - I will look into them, really appreciate the heads-up.

Out of interest, and just so I can share feedback with my colleague who has proposed Click Travel, does anyone have any experience or feedback on them... good or bad?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.