Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Offer UnlimitedTravelPackages.com or Booked Travel Concepts Llc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Hi, I’m looking for some info on the deal I got ASAP. It's sounds too good to be true but I was wondering - did anybody heard of either one of this company. I can't find any reviews. I'll appreciate any input. UnlimitedTravelPackages.com (not Club) and charges to Booked Travel Concepts Llc. The offer -$798 for promotional package/vacation program voucher to attend 4d/3n Vacation Sale Tour and then get Bonus 8d/7n Getaway 1 Bdrm unit in 29 US/International destinations + 8d/7n Cruise entry-level inside cabin + 2 Round Trip Air tickets + 5d/4n Exotic Caribbean Getaway and some smaller bonuses.
Tony K
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:07 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, Zed1. Please follow this thread as I move it to the Online Travel Booking Forum
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.