Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

[Help needed] Dissertation on Customer Perceived Value of Airlines' Online Selling Pl

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Help needed] Dissertation on Customer Perceived Value of Airlines' Online Selling Pl

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2017, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Post Skyscanner, momondo, Trivago, etc... What do you think?

I'm sure the vast majority of you have flown by air and purchase those tickets on the Internet! Why not share some relevant information as part of my research project on value being perceived in different online platforms that sell airline tickets in order to understand the customer purchasing behaviour and identify ways to improve and enhance such experience in the future.

This questionnaire is part of my final year research project in Airline and Airport Management at Buckinghamshire New University and I would greatly appreciate 5 minutes of your time!

Thank You!

Link: https://salvatore8.typeform.com/to/pZSQoD

Last edited by salvatoresb; Mar 30, 2017 at 8:08 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.