Wiki Posts
Search

Fareboom.com

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2016, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, SPG/RC Platinum
Cool Fareboom.com

Currently booking a flight and found best prices on fareboom.com. Does anyone have any experience with using them? Will I be able to earn EQM' and EQD's with this fare on AA? And will I receive any EXP benefits if I book an AA or BA ticket with them?

TIA
Nik
Old Dec 31, 2016, 10:43 am

No experience of using them but worth having a read before you decide.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k6510466-o120-FareBoom_com-Air_Travel.html
Old Jan 1, 2017, 4:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Can you see the fare code or fare class for these flights?
Old Jan 5, 2017, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, SPG/RC Platinum
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Can you see the fare code or fare class for these flights?
Yes, it shows as O for AA and BA flights.
Old May 6, 2017, 11:40 am

I have purchased tickets on more than one occasion with Fareboom.com and have not had any issues.
Old May 6, 2017, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by edealinfo12345
I have purchased tickets on more than one occasion with Fareboom.com and have not had any issues.
Thanks...I am also finding the best price with them for some possible upcoming travel...good to see some good feedback before pulling the trigger. Thanks!
Old May 10, 2017, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by dburns
Thanks...I am also finding the best price with them for some possible upcoming travel...good to see some good feedback before pulling the trigger. Thanks!
The owner of fareboom.com used to be a travel reporter for CNN and has a good reputation. He also runs Best travel Store which has a physical location in California. He invested a lot in technology and that lead to fareboom.com. I did my research before booking with them!
Old May 11, 2017, 10:24 am

For hotels check Amoma and BookIt also. I've found them to be much cheaper at times.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by NixRox
Yes, it shows as O for AA and BA flights.
Did the flights post as distance based earning or fare based earning?
Old Apr 9, 2019, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Great experience with them. Have saved thousands of dollars. These generally credit as distance-based earnings and bulk fares.

Had an AC flight cancellation and after some back/forth with them they worked with AC to completely change the routing (broke the fare rules) and get us re-booked ... P --> D no complaints!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.