Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

$25 Hotdollars expiring soon, what do to?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2016, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Last year, Hotwire gave me $25 Hotdollars (as a compensation). At the time, the Hotwire agent said that even though the Hotdollars were going to expire after one year, I would be able to renew them by calling Hotwire just before they expire.

This year, they don't want to renew them. They put me on hold for more than 1 hour. I then got the BBB involved. Seems like there's nothing to do. ( My opinion is that the BBB does not help consumers. )

The 25 Hotdollars are going to expire on the 25th (in 4 days).

What can I do with these 25 Hotdollars? I am not planning any travel right now. And car rental is not an option, because Hotwire is not selling car rental insurance to Quebec residents... and paying $30 (+ taxes + airport fees) at the counter is not reasonable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.