Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Any thoughts about businessclassguru.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2016, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

I'm not a heavy traveler so I'm not knowledgeable on stuff like this but does anyone know if a site like businessclassguru.com is a scam or can these people actually provide business or first class seats at big discounts?
Old Jul 11, 2016, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MM *G for life, BAEC Gold
You're better off following the Premium Travel deals forum on FT.
Old Jul 11, 2016, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

i don't know where you live, and where you want to go. AA trips with hotel on a tatl has a really good deal, if if
fits
Old Jul 12, 2016, 8:17 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
I was curious a few years ago and tested several of this type of site. None of them found anything better than I could easily find on my own. And they generally did not find as good schedules or airlines as I could find on my own. They don't seem to have any access to corporate or other special rates, if that is your question. They just look for some airline that is selling the trip for less than, say, the usual $7K retail price for a TATL trip. I suggest using the Matrix ITA website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.