Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How to email hotels.com for booking changes?

Old Oct 6, 2015, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+

I made a complex multi-person booking which required several changes. After spending a long time on the phone with a rep to explain the required changes (which were supposed to all be free) the rep verified to me that he captured all of them correctly and said he will transfer it to the relevant department for handling, and that I will receive an email confirmation.

2 days later, I received no confirmation and the booking appears unchanged. I called back and a new rep says there's no record whatsoever of any request of pending changes.... I would not like to repeatedly speak to these reps over the phone in vain. And the standard customer portal on hotels.com doesn't seem to have any emailing option.

How can I email hotels.com ?
Old Oct 6, 2015, 6:19 am
Original Poster

Or otherwise send them formal notices of changes in writing?
(I should note that the online booking management only allows completely canceling the each booking, not modifying it such as shortening the date range of a room).
Old Oct 12, 2015, 11:15 pm

https://ssl.hotels.com/customer_care/email_us.html

They have an email form on their website in the contact us page.

Cheers,
B
Old Oct 13, 2015, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bedro
https://ssl.hotels.com/customer_care/email_us.html

They have an email form on their website in the contact us page.

Cheers,
B
If you noticed, as soon as you indicate that the topic of the email is changes to a booking, the form is disabled and you're asked to call in....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.