Search

Bravofly?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WY SL, EK Gold, CX MPO
Bravofly?

Hey guys,

I've been searching for flights to get back for the December winter holidays. Found some exceptionally good business class fares on bravofly.com. From what I've heard a lot of people have had problems changing and cancelling their flights, however I don't think I will need to make any changes to my booking. Has anyone had any experience with them? I am looking to fly from Oslo to Hong Kong.

Thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2015, 4:18 pm

Google "Bravofly scam", read and form your own opinion. It doesn't look good.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 4:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
I have booked many flights with them, and never had a problem. The reason why I use them a lot is because of the good prices, and also, I go through the Quidco or TopCashBack website, and bravofly give 6% cashback.
I have always been able to contact them on there landline number, which is a UK number, so is free for me. And the staff are very friendly. (their number is +442037342130)
If there is a good chance you will need to change the booking, then it WILL better to book through the airline themselves to save yourself hassle, and bravofly fees, but if no change or cancellation is in sight, then it will be cheaper and better to book with them.
(However, in some rare cases, the ticket is not immediately comfirmed, and upon payment you will receive a screen saying that they will let you know within 24 hours if your ticket is confirmed. That happened once to me, but only because we booked 3 tickets one after the next, as 3 separate bookings, and the system did not update the prices, therefore was unable to confirm at that price, then i called up the next day, and they informed me of the price rise. However this should not happen normally. )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.