Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class Global [Company]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2015, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Business Class Global [Company]

Hi, has anyone had dealings with a New Jersey company called Business Class Global who are selling discounted Business and First class tickets to Europe and elsewhere? Are they FF mileage tickets or discounted tickets?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 6:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk rajtantajtan.

We're going to move this thread to the Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies forum as that best applies to your query.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Jul 6, 2015, 3:26 pm

I am 95% sure they're offering tickets bought using FF points. Reading through the glaring grammatical errors on their "About Us" page doesn't give me much confidence with using them. You don't need to look far on FT to find terrible situations where travelers had their tickets canceled as a result of using these point and miles brokers. What's even worse is that they claim the airlines are releasing cheap flights to them and only them.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 11:53 am

Great company

I used business class global, our family had a great trip, with great pricing, we will definitely use them again. :-:
Old Dec 24, 2015, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by James F
I used business class global, our family had a great trip, with great pricing, we will definitely use them again. :-:
Another 1 (or 2) post wonder who just joined to allay our fears. No useful info, no track record, can only spare us one line of text.

I'll tell you what, James F: you come back with a few posts under your belt so we can assess your reliability, and some real info regarding your past use and any relationship with Business Class Global, and maybe we'll listen. For now, you are rated Shill Until Otherwise Proven.
Old Jan 27, 2016, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Rewards Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Diamond
James F? James? Jim? Jimmy da Hood? Jersey Jimmy? Nuttin ta say??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.