Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

How do I find OTA:s who sell tickets in mixed alliances?

Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:53 am
Original Poster

In Sweden there are a number of OTA:s (Online Travel Agencies) who sell flight tickets in mixed alliances, for exampel outward with Emirates and return with Swiss Airlines, all in the same PNR. To find these Swedish OTA:s you can simply use a search engine like www.flygresor.se or www.momondo.se. But how do I find OTA:s like that in other countries (I've already tried kayak in various countries)? Sweden can't be the only country in the world who have OTA:s that sell tickets in mixed alliances.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:20 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by drvb
In Sweden there are a number of OTA:s (Online Travel Agencies) who sell flight tickets in mixed alliances, for exampel outward with Emirates and return with Swiss Airlines, all in the same PNR. To find these Swedish OTA:s you can simply use a search engine like www.flygresor.se or www.momondo.se. But how do I find OTA:s like that in other countries (I've already tried kayak in various countries)? Sweden can't be the only country in the world who have OTA:s that sell tickets in mixed alliances.
Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, they all sell mixed-alliance itineraries.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:48 am

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
And Kayak even has those "Hacker" fares occasionally. Very mixed.

Romelle
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
You can also use a real live human travel agent for such itineraries.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 2:04 am

Do you have a specific routing in mind? Is there a POS that you're specifically trying to get? Many other OTAs in many other countries do split-ticketing.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:48 am

that you will tell about booking

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.